Friday, September 13, 2013

Scattered Thoughts

10 Olarune

7 Eyre

Ogre's eyes! I don't know the blasted date. This place stinks, in every which way. I feel as though we have been chasing our tails for months. I'm not sure we are any further ahead than we were before. Sure the Korred have escaped, that's a good thing. But I'm not sure how it helps us in the long run.

We've only two pieces of the blasted Phoenix regalia. I don't know what to do, though I suppose the group won't be looking to me for answers. That's never been my role, I doubt they'd listen to my voice.

....

Delian stares into the distance. I think he longs for the same thing I do. Home. I never thought I'd say it but I miss Sharn. I miss the Cogs, Six take me but I do. I'd prefer the heat of the Cogs to the blasted heat of this infernal realm. I just wish I knew how to get there, I just wish I could. But I promised Master Dourstone I'd see this through. I just don't know how.

I'm only good at one thing really and given how things have turned out I don't know how useful a skill it is. I'm afraid we've bitten off more than we can chew. I just hope I don't let the others down. Jaryn is dead and Tharuun is missing. I can't loose someone else who is close to me. I may loose myself if I do.

Olladra guide me.

No comments: